Ora Refer-a-friend Terms & Conditions
Effective August 3, 2022
Vital Amine Inc., DBA Ora Organic Refer-a-Friend Program Terms & Conditions
- Eligibility. Eligibility to be a Referrer (defined below) is limited to individuals located within the United States and United Kingdom only. Subject to such exceptions as may be determined by us, participants (Referrers and Referred Customers, as defined herein) must be at least 18 years old. In addition, all persons referring new customers (each, a “Referrer”) must be legally permitted to provide the personal information (e.g., name and email address) of each Referred Customer (as that term is defined below). The Program cannot be used by corporate entities, businesses or teams as determined in Ora’s sole discretion.
- Qualified Referral. A “Qualified Referral” is defined as a qualifying purchase made on ora.organic by a person who meets the following criteria: (1) they are referred by a Referrer, (2) they are a first-time purchaser on ora.organic; and (3) they arrive to our website by clicking the Program referral link sent by Ora at the Referrer’s request, to the email provided by Referrer (such person, a “Referred Customer“). You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address) nor persons living in the same household. Referred Customers will receive an email with a promotional code that can be used at checkout (the “Discount Reward”), in accordance with these T&Cs. We may offer different reward options and denominations from time to time, and the specific terms for each promotion will be set forth in the relevant promotional copy.
- Referral Rewards. Generally, Referrers are eligible to earn referral rewards as a Referrer (“Referral Rewards”) when a Referred Customer completes a Qualified Referral. Referral Rewards are awarded after we have verified that a Referred Customer has completed a qualifying activity. There will be a reasonable delay between completion of a qualifying activity and when a promotional code for the Referral Rewards is emailed to the Referrer.
- Reward Limitations. Discount Rewards and Referral Rewards (together, “Rewards”) (i) have no cash value, (ii) may not be combined with other offers, discounts, or promotions; (iii) may not be sold, transferred bartered, assigned or pledged to any third party; and/or (iii) may not be applied toward previous purchases or the purchase of gift cards. You have no property rights or other legal interests in any Rewards. You are responsible for any personal tax liability that may be related to Rewards.
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from the Program. You agree that you will only send your Refer-a-Friend referral link to individuals that meet the eligibility requirements for the Program. You will indemnify and hold Ora, its directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents and successors harmless, from and against any claims that may arise from any unlawful forwarding or sharing of the referral link.
- Right to Close Accounts. Ora reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the Ora Refer-a-Friend program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation. We may, in our sole discretion, temporarily or permanently change, limit, suspend or terminate your use of any Rewards without prior notice. We may do so if you violate the letter and/or spirit of these T&Cs or for any other lawful reason. You agree that we are not liable to you or any third party for any such action.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. We may change or impose new restrictions that impact the availability of, or your ability to use, the Rewards, cancel the Program or change these T&Cs at any time in our sole discretion, with or without notice. In addition, we may terminate use and availability of Rewards. Any unclaimed Rewards will be forfeited at that time.
- Additional Terms, Conditions, Exclusions, and Restrictions. All Rewards are provided “AS IS.” Rewards consist only of the items listed and are non-transferable, with no cash redemption or substitution except at Ora’s sole discretion. We are not responsible for your inability or failure to accept, use and/or receive the benefit of any Reward for any reason, including any third-party’s terms and conditions and/or the terms of business or operations pertinent to the redemption of a particular Reward. Rewards may be subject to additional expiration dates and terms and restrictions on use, as reflected thereon and/or in the relevant promotional copy. Federal, state or local taxes on Referral Rewards, if any, and any other costs, fees or expenses not expressly included as part of Referral Rewards are your sole responsibility. You are responsible for paying applicable taxes, if any, on the value of the Reward(s) we issue to you. Additional terms, conditions, exclusions, and restrictions may apply to Rewards or your use of Rewards. We reserve the right to make certain Rewards selectively available to certain customers at any time based on activity, geographical location, program participation or other factors determined in our sole discretion. Additionally, Ora reserves the right to exclude certain products and brands from the Program.